We are looking to add a Talent Sourcing Intern to our busy team! Talent Sourcer responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
* Craft and send recruiting emails
* Coordinate with with the recruitiers to determine position requirements
* Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
* Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
* Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
* Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
* Promote our employer brand online and offline
* Maintain candidate databases (e.g. via our Applicant Tracking System)
* Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong Knowledge of MSFT Applications
* Ability to work remotely and stay on task
* Ability to work in a metrics driven environment
* Effective time-management abilities
* High level of professionalism when speaking with candidates
* BS in Human Resources Management or relevant field - a plus
If you are interested, please email ------------.
Blake Rian Consulting provides an efficient, effective and enjoyable experience to job-seekers and employers. We are a Certified Woman owned company with over 14 years of experience partnering with clients in all industries Nationwide. We know that a resume is important, but it is just a blue print of someone’s experience. Our job is to understand the needs of the employers and job seekers to help bring together the perfect match in expertise, skill and company culture fit.
We firmly believe it is not about putting someone in the seat. It is about finding the right fit.