Who We Are
Trade St. Jam Co. is a chef, woman and minority-owned and certified business that started in a tiny apartment in North Carolina on Trade Street. Our passion for all thing’s food grew into something more: a company built on the foundation of culinary innovation. We strive to share our 10+ years of culinary knowledge in the form of a small batch jar that can be used in cocktails, salad dressings, BBQ sauces, marinades, pan sauces & more.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a super organized pro-active person, with first class attention to detail to join our jam team as a Supply Chain Intern. The Supply Chain Intern impacts the organization by analyzing a broad range of supply chain projects and managing various relationships between supply chain stakeholders. This role is a key player in analyzing the supply chain and making recommendations to improve efficiency, impacting the supply chain directly and the environment the entire team works within. The ideal candidate will align with the brand by bringing creative thinking and innovation to help drive profitable business decisions. As Trade Street Jam grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, the planning and execution of efficient supply chain strategies is crucial to maintaining market leadership and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for the development, execution and maintenance of all key metrics across Supply Chain, including Purchasing, Inventory Management, and Distribution Management.
• Manage existing vendor relationships, develop new OEM and 3PL capabilities and accounts.
• Identify and introduce new materials, supply chain capabilities, technologies, and processes to meet current and future interests of products
• Minimize supply chain disruption and execute projects on time, to budget, and without TSJ or customer impact.
• Develop and implement technology, procedures and processes that will allow the business to scale, especially as the company transitions to a new 3PL and fulfillment center.
• Work with team members across the company to reduce errors and work toward a seamless, error free customer experience.
Skills and Qualifications
• Matriculated MBA student majoring in supply chain management or related discipline
• Knowledge of start-up company and experience with vendor management
• Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; able to simplify complex issues.
• Passionate and excited about Trade Street Jam Company!
What We Offer
• Empowerment to take on important activities, apply your skills and be recognized for your contributions.
• Opportunity to work with amazing and talented people at a fun start-up company. No one succeeds alone, we execute together
• A highly collaborative team environment where there are no egos or politics, we just work together and get things done.
• Influencer connections & access to VIP networking events
• Jam incentives
Supply Chain, Operations, Internship, StartUp