Software Engineering Intern
We're looking for aspiring software engineers who are passionate about changing the way people learn languages. As a Cambly engineering intern, you'll be part of a small and fast-moving engineering team where you'll have a large impact on all parts of the Cambly platform. We've been growing rapidly among language learners around the world, so you'll get to learn what it's like to join a fast growing startup that's creating opportunities for our students and tutors alike.
**This posting is for the Spring 2021 internship. If you would like to apply for Summer 2021, please use that posting: ------------
- A product-minded approach to engineering. You should be excited about working directly with our students and tutors to make sure they have an amazing experience.
- Experience writing software in Java, Python, Swift, Objective C, or react.js either in school, side projects, or professionally.
- A passion for learning. You fearlessly dive into new and unfamiliar technologies.
- A global perspective. You should be excited about building an app in 10+ languages that integrates with the social networks and payment methods used by our students.
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Science degree program with at least 3 years of study completed.
On a small and nimble team, every engineer should be able to learn new technologies quickly and jump in anywhere in our stack. You should have experience using or be excited about learning all the parts of Cambly: iOS, Android, React, JS, Python, Mongo