Job Title: Social Media and Video Marketing Intern/Entry Level at JR Captures
Location:Remote/Part Time ~7 hours a week - May include occasional hours on weekends for PR at weddings - Additional pay will be compensated.
Duration:6 Month Internship/Entry Level (Paid) $105.00 weekly or $15.00/hr.
About Us:We are a startup Wedding Videography & Photography company that is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Social Media and Video Marketing Intern to join our team. There are currently two co-owners that run JR Captures wearing multiple hats. Due to growing obligations, our ability to continuously post on our social media has slowed. We are looking for an individual that is in the early stages to latter stages of college. This role is part time and should be roughly 7 hours a week with joining us at occasional weddings for a couple of hours to gather social media content for us. This role presents a unique opportunity to gain practical experience in both social media marketing and video production. You will have the opportunity to help expand a startup company and analyze the growth brought in at the end at the end of your tenure. If you need a letter of recommendation up on completion, we will write you one.
- Collaborate with owners to develop and implement social media marketing strategies to enhance brand visibility and engagement.
- You will have access to edited footage and use that to curate video content for various social media platforms, such as Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook.
- Engage with the online community by i.e.: taking polls via stories and posting creative captions that bring audiences in.
- Stay informed about industry trends, emerging platforms, and competitive activities, and provide actionable insights.
- Assist in planning and executing social media campaigns and promotions, with a focus on posting video or photography content.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics on social media.
- Generate creative ideas to improve content quality, storytelling, and user engagement.
- Keep up to date with changes in social media algorithms, best practices, and content optimization strategies.
- Create enhanced following of business page via Instagram, tiktok, and Facebook.
- Support other marketing-related tasks and projects as needed.
- Actively engage with other creators and vendors in the social media space
- Entry level experience in social media, Marketing, Communications, Film/Video Production, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for social media and video content creation.
- Familiarity with video editing and social media posting * You will not be doing any extensive video editing aside from cropping and selecting specific parts of videos to post.
- Familiarity with social media management platforms and analytics.
- Creative thinking and a strong desire to stay up to date with social media and video trends.
- Self-motivated and capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
- Valuable hands-on experience in both social media marketing and video production.
- Mentorship and guidance.
- Networking opportunities within the industry.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should submit their resume along with any relevant social media profiles or portfolio, to ------------
JR Captures is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and supportive work environment.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Expected hours: 6 – 7 per week
- Flexible schedule
- Choose your own hours
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed