Social Media Intern
We're looking for a digital superstar to join our creative team. The Social Media and Graphic Design Intern will work alongside with the Creative Director and Business management team to create, edit, and manage daily content on our social channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin, TikTok) for Melissa Andre, Melissa Andre Design Company (MADCo.), as well as our education and business development program for event professionals, MA Insiders.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves a fast-paced, learn-as-you-go environment, loves to create video and photographic content, infographics,and all types of content and keeping on top of social media trends and what's working on different platforms. If you have a passion for finding creative ways to express the MADCo. mission, aesthetic, and the personalities behind the company with a high focus on community engagement
- Work Closely with the MADCo. TEAM on content and campaign strategy to create strategically positioned social content with a focus on brand development, brand positioning, and community engagement.
- Take ownership of daily content strategy, output, and insights on all MADCo. social channels.
- Pitch and Execute content ideas and initiatives that will help MADCo. TEAM Meet our goals then measure the impact of those efforts
Manage daily and monthly social calendar
Collaborate with the Events Team, Creative Team, Online Shop Team, and MA Insiders education team to pitch, create, and coordinate social projects.
- Have had professional experience managing social channels in internships before
- Have an interest in growing with MADCo. TEAM (We are working towards turning this internship into a permanent role in 2021)
- love to see and develop unique creative content on social media!
- are a self-starter and can work independently. Have a can-do attitude and eager to help out wherever needed
-have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. copy-writing experience is a major bonus!
- have an interest in analyzing social trends and finding partners in the social space that MADCo. can collaborate with to create shared content
- Experience with Photoshop, Indesign, Video Editing
- Digital Research, sourcing, and creating presentations (for internal purposes, client review, and new business pitches and presentations
- Available weekends and evenings to capture content on-site at projects and create behind-the-scenes content and edits (edit and upload in real time)
- Keep impeccable records, highly organized and details
- Ability to meet expected deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment with short deadlines
- Must have access to vehicle and laptop computer with all necessary programs
- Willingness to jump in and assist with the client experience in any way.
Email resume AND cover letter in pdf. format to: JOBS [@] MELISSAANDRE . com
Include name of position you are applying for in the subject line of your email application
PROVIDE LINKS TO SOCIAL ACCOUNT(S) YOU HAVE MANAGED OR CONTRIBUTED TO IN THE PAST WITH A QUICK DESCRIPTION OF YOUR INVOLVEMENT (MUST BE PUBLIC)
PROVIDE LINKS TO BLOG, WORDPRESS, SAMPLES OF ANY WORK, SCHOOLWORK, GRAPHIC WORK, COLLAGES, INSPO BOARDS, VIDEOS, OR ANY RELEVANT MATERIAL
Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, event design, social media