Social Media Assistant
NOTE: This entry-level position is a four-month temporary internship with the potential to go full-time immediately following. During the internship, you will have the opportunity to learn The Fight Brand & create Social Media content that fits the brand and fulfills the Social Media Calendar.
About Us: Since 2012, The Contractor Fight has been providing coaching services to contractors across the US and the world. We are on a mission to bring respect back to the trades. We serve business owners who want to make money, who are newer to business, and want to learn more business acumen. Our clients love that we are direct with our support and help them get quick results. They trust that we are there for them and want to help them win. We love the personal connections we have with our clients and their businesses. It is great to have a positive impact on others’ lives and the lives of their families, clients, employees.
Want to be a part of The Fight?
We want someone who uses and creates on social media daily. Someone who knows the ins and outs of Instagram & TikTok. You’ll also know your way around Facebook and LinkedIn. The ideal person for this position wakes up and sees everything throughout their day as a content opportunity.
• Use and create on social media daily
• Can make relevant, on-brand content across all social media platforms and have Rockstar skills in at least one of
the following: design, video editing, social media or copywriting
• Demonstrate a passion and have experience making creative content on social media platforms: Twitter, TikTok,
Instagram visuals, YouTube edits, etc.
• Responsible & accountable about their responsibilities.
• Possesses a “Go for It” mentality. Must be a take-charge person.
The Job is:
• Creating emotional, impactful, objective-oriented content for The Contractor Fight
• Mastering the ability to turn any branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, graphics, photos,
stories, copy, etc.)
• Working with a wide range and quality of video and static imagery - from a collection of photography to short
video clips - and turning them into content assets built for individual platforms
• Collaborating with our Fight Team to create video, photography, social copy, gifs, short clips, streaming stories,
• Work with your teammates to service rapid turnaround times, capture trending moments, and deliver and
receive feedback, all while keeping a clear, enthusiastic, and proactive attitude towards content creation
• Real-life content capturing as you shadow Tom or other Fight Coaches.
• Produce 1000 pieces of relevant and engaging content for our various channels
• $18-25/hour commensurate with experience
You must be able to commit to a full-time work schedule, with varied hours due to event and video shoots. Some travel is required 3-4 times per year to capture content at events.