Sales Rep, Jr.
About the Company
Truckers move America’s economy. They should never struggle to find decent pay and fair treatment. SmartHop is on a mission to arm truckers with the information, technology, and know-how to take control of their business and feel the freedom of being an independent trucker again.
SmartHop is a tech-enabled platform giving owner-operators and small trucking companies easy load booking, end-to-end back-office support, and above-market RPMs. We want truckers to earn more and stress less by giving them the tools and recognition they need to succeed in the changing world of trucking.
At SmartHop, our goal is to level the playing field for the independent truckers by providing a business in a box solution so they can compete in a way that would not be available to them otherwise.
We look for talented individuals with the right skill set but also who can bring new perspectives and new ways of thinking. Someone passionate about building the foundation of a company that will change the way truckers live, roll up their sleeves, and who does meaningful work every day. Founded in 2018, we are a proud team Headquartered in Miami, FL but flexible to operate remotely. SmartHop’s investors include Union Square Ventures, Greycroft, Equal Ventures, Las Olas VC, and Ryder Venture Capital Fund.
About The Opportunity
Uplifting truckers is what moves us, and in doing so, we will change the industry. Our service aims to become the market standard, so that respect, recognition, and transparency become the norm for every other business that serves truckers. We are building an organization that works together with the shared passion of empowering truckers, the lifeblood of our economy.
About the Role
As a Junior Sales Representative, you’ll be navigating organizations to set qualified meetings for our Account Executives. We need strong communicators, who are quick learners, have great instincts, and are closers. We strive towards providing a best-in-class sales experience for our prospective customers, and you would be the voice of SmartHop and how we can help empower truckers with automation.
- Drive customer acquisition through cold calls, emails, and outreach through multiple platforms
- Qualify prospects based on set criteria and handle communication of sales cycle from inception to onboarding
- Identify prospects needs/challenges and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings/calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Reschedule/follow up with prospects if meetings do not occur
Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years experience in sales
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Ability to handle rejection and persevere
- Strong communication skills
- Salesforce/Hubspot experience is a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish desired
- Previous cold calling experience is a plus
Department: Sales & Customer Success
Job Type: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Location: Miami, FL
Work Authorization: US required
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Referral Program