This internship is a supervised pre-professional learning experience where interns will apply their skills and knowledge in Sales and Business Development. You will be directly supervised by and working with the CEO.
By offering your time, talent, and enthusiasm, you will contribute to Pencil Media Production’s mission and goals while gaining valuable skills for the future and seeing if a career in Sales or Business Development is right for you.
This is an UNPAID opportunity with a great potential to turn into a paid employment based on performance and results. This is an in-office internship (NOT Remote).
Please, Include your LinkedIn URL and upload your resume in PDF or Microsoft Office format.
- Reach out to potential clients on LinkedIn and in person.
- Make outbound cold calls to prospects.
- Establish and grow relationships with customers
- Log and track all prospecting activity in the CRM system
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Close deals and meet individual sales goals
- Attend Networking & Business Events representing the company
- Pursuing or completed a Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, or related field (Prefered)
- Experience in sales in a media-related field (Prefered)
- Confident and professional phone and email communication skills.
- Strong marketing/sales orientation and focus with the ability to attract and serve new customers.
- Experience in using Linkedin Sales Navigator and Hubspot CRM (Preferred).
- Fun and energetic personality with a professional attitude and a high level of integrity.
- Have an aggressive marketing/sales presence/orientation.
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated professional.
- The internship is located in Torrance and is NOT remote.
- Flexible hours.
- The opportunity to gain hands-on sales experience.
- Potential to turn into a paid employment based on performance and results