Sales and Marketing Intern
Allbound is seeking an #AllStar Marketing and Sales Intern to work side-by-side with our Marketing and SDR department to assist in researching, data cleanliness, and various marketing initiatives.
We’re looking for someone who can participate in various stages of data entry, prospecting for the SDR outbound organization, campaign organization and creation, and project management tasks.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and sales.
Does this sound like you? If so, apply now.
- Develop your prospecting skills by collaborating with SDRs, Account Executives, and Marketing to take the next step in your career
- Assist sales development team in data gathering via secondary and primary source research
- Identify decision makers & develop contact lists from marketing generated top & middle funnel leads
- Work closely and collaboratively with Marketing to support ABM initiatives
- Manage conflict checks & maintain data integrity in the CRM (Salesforce) database
- Leverage Salesforce to create reports & contact lists
- Collaborate across multiple departments to help with general business operations
- Undergraduate student or recent grad in Atlanta/Phoenix/Scottsdale
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Driven and hard-working
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience a plus
- Hunting & gathering mentality
- Practical experience with current marketing and sales techniques
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing and sales professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available
Are you ready to become an #Allstar? We thought so, send in your application today.