Great part-time afternoon or evening job opportunity for college students!
Do you have what it takes?
- Energetic, confident, hard-working, and enthusiastic.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor program (or in the workforce).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Comfortable with and proficient in public speaking.
- Experience working with kids.
- Speech and debate / theatre / camp counsellor background.
- Majoring in Communications / Education or a related subject.
- Commit to at least three sessions per week in Fall 2022.
- Understand and master speech curriculum.
- Deliver interactive lectures and lead students in class exercises.
- Provide students with personalized feedback.
- Public speaking mastery.
- Teaching experience.
- Competitive pay.