Who is iApartments?
iApartment is a fast growing, national Multifamily technology company. iApartments brings the latest smart home technology to multifamily properties. With our intelligent solutions, owners, managers and residents all benefit, because everything is neatly connected. Everything communicates effortlessly.
Why work at iApartments?
Because you will be surrounded by the best and the brightest! Be part of a team that is working together to take multifamily smart home technology to a new level. If you enjoy companies focused on growth, technology and being the best then iApartments may be a fit for you.
JOB SUMMARY / ORGANIZATION IMPACT:
Project Coordinator responsibilities include working closely with our project managers to organize our ongoing projects, assisting in the preparation of comprehensive action plans. Working with Project managers to prepare smart home equipment for installation. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Preparing smart home equipment for installation by updating firmware, WIFI and other applicable functions
• Project Development of all assigned new and existing projects by assisting in the Assessment, Design, Installation, and Customer Service of projects
• Ensuring all projects comply with iApartments quality standards, established metrics, and client needs
• Demonstrate technical competence on all products / solutions
• Become proficient in the company’s CRM [Monday.com] for creating, updating, and managing all customer related activities
• Become proficient in the company’s proprietary app [Orion] to perform Assessments, Design, Project Management, and Client Management activities
• Work with the project management team on the management and coordination of all assigned projects
• Project coordination assistance
• Assist in the preparation of all project documentation, both hard copy and electronic
• Data entry into spreadsheets and databases as needed
• Utilize energy modeling applications and other simulation techniques to predict the benefits from energy efficiency and green building projects
• Contribute to creating processes with a focus on efficiency
• Other duties as assigned (i.e. rebate administration, project research, etc.)
• Eager to learn and be part of a high energy team
• Have a passion for technology
• Must be data driven
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage a varied workload
• Must be able to work independently and as a team to provide multiple solutions to problems
• Demonstrate strong teamwork qualities as well as possess the ability to lead by example
• Regular user of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
• Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills
SPECIAL JOB DIMENSIONS:
Flexibility to work long hours varying hours depending on needs of the company
Ability to comply with the company’s attendance policy.
Technology, project management, smart home tech