Be a part of a fun team with a flexible work environment and infinite opportunities for you to explore the professional side of photography!
Andrew Alwert Studios is an independent photography studio that is continuing to grow. We focus on wedding photography but we do it all, commercial advertising, family photos, corporate events, engagement sessions, real estate, etc. Our method is based in documentary-style photography, meaning we don't stage anything. We take photos that capture the emotion of the moment.
We are looking for an Editing Intern with a bold style and a good eye. You will be trained in the type of editing we are looking for and once you are all set, the position can be fully remote. The projects will mostly consist of weddings and will require about 10 hours of work a week, for which the starting pay is 15 cents an image (approximately $100 per project). The successful candidate will be eager to learn, will be playful with color and light, and will be able to decide how to apply the principles taught in the training to produce striking images on schedule. Our goal is to provide our clients with unique and moving photographs that they will treasure forever.
- Editing images in Lightroom and Photoshop
- Produce eye-catching images in line with the aesthetics of the studio
- Deliver finished images on time
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Creative with a keen eye for detail
- Owns personal Mac computer
- Reliable transportation to and from the studio during the training period and for any other occasional studio meetings (car highly recommended)
- Must be fully vaccinated (three doses) against COVID-19