“INTERNS WANTED IN HEALTHCARE FIELD”
Private practice currently seeking 3 interns who are currently enrolled in school for HIT, HIM, Medical Billing and Coding Program. 3-month requirement flexible schedule available. No certification/experience needed just a willingness to learn.
Individual will be responsible for daily routines which included but not limited to the following:
• Data Entry
• Phone calls to all insurance companies
• Collection calls to patients
• Appeal process
• Follow up calls to patient and insurance companies
• Filing – creating folders for patients
• Reviewing Explanation of Benefits
• Insurance verification
• Contact with doctor offices for codes
• Reviewing medical codes/modifiers and denials
• Requesting medical records
• Self-starter and able to work with little supervision
• Must have patience and able to follow through to complete claim
• Microsoft Office – Word & Excel Spreadsheets
• PHONE TIME IS MANDATORY
Our office is willing to teach the individuals who desire to learn. These individuals will be ready at the end of the internship to enter any hospital or office with a great deal of knowledge to work independently.
At least one reference is required from any professor at your school.
INTEREST IN THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY PLEASE REACH OUT TO OUR OFFICE IMMEDIATELY LOCATED IN THE CUMMING GA AREA!
Ms. Nikki Williams @ ------------
Ms. Trennis Johnson @ ------------