Social Media Intern
Description: The PS Collective is a new innovative platform powered by AI and machine learning to help women find clothing that fits their bodies. We go beyond clothing to represent a movement that pushes women to accept the skin they are in! Our mission is to create a space for women to feel seen, heard, and supported in order to be one’s best self and we want an intern that believes in those same values!
This internship will provide you with hands-on experience and the opportunity to be a part of our social media origin story. We want to rally women who demand more from the fashion industry. The intern will also be exposed to Marketing, PR, and supply chain. This internship is remote, with video, phone, and email communication.
• Must be a self-starter and out-of-the-box thinker who loves a challenge
• Must have an interest in fashion and a desire to uplift/empower women
• Major/Minor in Digital Marketing, Fashion Merchandising, Public Relations or Advertising
• Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be detail-oriented, hardworking, and organized
• Available 2-3 days a week
• Experience with graphics, digital animation or video creation
• Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
• Work directly with founder and technology advisor to plan, create and execute on social posts
• Will assist with perfecting the marketing & media plans
• Brainstorm big ideas to engage fans and influencers to join the page/conversation
• Connect with consumers through social forums to develop loyalty and trust
• Research up and coming influencers to feature on social media pages
• Research and establish relationships with sustainable small shops to partner with
• Research journalists and writers who might be interested in featuring The PS Collective
Please submit a resume or portfolio of your work (if applicable) and a brief note discussing why you would be a good fit for The PS Collective.
This internship is unpaid, for school credit only
fashion, social media, marketing, pr, retail, tech, merchandising