This individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing intern must be an organized multitasker and able to handle many diverse projects at once.
Objectives of this Role
• The primary functions of this role, include but are not limited to:
• Provide creative design thinking and visual communication for assigned projects
• Work collaboratively with the head designer and production coordinator
• Mockup items and create catalogs
• Assist designers with ideation, and presentations
• Research trends, consumers and develop project-related insights
Must be familiar with:
• Indesign (A Plus)
• Social Media Management (A Plus)
• Excel and Google Sheets (A Plus)
Please send portfolio along with resume. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship