WHO? We are currently offering a Marketing Internship/Entry Level opportunity to add to our team in support of our Sales, Social Media and Marketing efforts. This is a paid internship part-time opportunity.
WHAT? We are looking to add a student with social media marketing experience. Experience in Graphic Design, Email distributions and video editing is strongly preferred. This opportunity is designed to give our Marketing Intern hands-on experience creating engaging content and to distribute to a variety of media outlets, If you have set high goals for your career and are looking for an internship to help you meet your goals and for an opportunity for a long-term position with our team, contact us!
• We are looking for someone that is passionately Creative, meticulous and an eye for details
• Strong organizational skills to manage content in various stages of development
• Ability to understand popular culture topics and design relevant designs
WHERE? based in our Clear Lake Office (South east Houston). Work will be in-office, some remote and some Houston Based travel for marketing promo distribution.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING: You may be the right person for this internship if you are self-motivated, a quick study, are creative and have excellent time management skills. Our ideal candidate is able to work independently, set marketing goals and reach objectives independently.
Some job responsibilities Include:
• Design engaging content for promotion on our social media platforms
• Update our blog, create vlogs and educational content
• Constantly update social media pages (Facebook, Instagram etc. with new content
• Develop Fresh ideas to support sales and drive revenue
• Develop illustrations, videos and other designs using software tools
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Test graphics and ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand across various media and further the “brand” of Agency 8
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Keep abreast of competitor products and trends
• Review and update published content as needed
• Seek coaching and apply feedback from team members
• Any other responsibilities deemed reasonable and necessary by management
• Versed in graphic design but we are open to various software/platforms
• Looking for some video editing skills even if with just the tools available in social media platforms
• Must be comfortable being featured on videos occasionally
• Social Media Diversity of engagement; experience in multiple platforms, multiple ways of engagement and ability to drive following
• We are looking for a motivated student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, or related areas of study from an accredited college or university.
• Preferred Experience -A portfolio of artwork, design projects, or other graphical content