We are democratizing Ultra high networth financial services of family office / private banking to the average high networth individuals giving them access to grow and manage their wealth like the ultra rich. If you have a networth of $1M - $10M you are poorly served by traditional financial advisors and private banks.
Onyx is a modern private banking service for the new generation high networth individuals. The exclusive banking membership service is composed of a modern Banking User Experience, High Yield Cash Management , Frictionless Money Movement, Premium Customer Service, Lifestyle Concierge and Exclusive Member Benefits.
Onyx was founded by serial entrepreneurs with the institutional backing of Y Combinator and top VCs.
Onyx is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Type: Internship
Commitment: Part-time, Monday to Friday (flexible)
Internships are intended to be positions that are for limited duration, with a maximum duration of ten months.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, and/or Communications
- At least 18 years of age
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Avid social media user and practitioner of new and emerging platforms and technologies
- Blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal - (including proofreading)
- Ability to work on a team
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret
- Enthusiastic, service oriented and eager to learn and grow
- Detail-oriented, Organized, Self-motivated and Focused on Success
- Native or fluent english communication
Desirable but not required
- Video, Photography, and graphic design skills experience
- Luxury market
- Spanish or Portuguese speaker
Full Job Description
The Intern will be responsible for maintaining daily activity such as:
Run Paid Digital Ad campaigns on TikTok, Instagram, Facebook & YouTube
posts / tweets to all applicable social media outlets
developing and scheduling content for posting on all designated social media outlets – including creative
monitoring online competitor presences / perceptions
reporting trending topics and other relevant online data
maintaining posting schedules
researching relevant industry news and promotions for the editorial calendar
identifying influencers across all social channels
Compiling weekly analytical reports on user engagement, best
Responding to posts and questions on social media, following management guidance
Conduct weekly Luxury (i.e., events, dining, fashion, arts, sports, etc.) research
Create and manage a master list of project anniversaries, birthdays, traditional & non-traditional holidays, and key luxury events and communities for potential online and offline marketing opportunities
Fulfill marketing requests as needed from supervisor and senior executive staff
Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Remote or at: BUILDING.co Miami 120 SW 8th St., Miami, FL, 33130