Our company is looking to hire an intern with a desire to work in a creative field and gain valuable experience working within the entertainment industry. Zwick Post is an award winning single source post-production company that specializes in branded and music content – working with the top brands and artists around the world.
We are looking to fill the role of marketing intern. This person will support the leadership team in the marketing and sales department by developing strategies, coordinating project activities, and participating in outreach efforts. You would be working closely alongside the Marketing Director, being responsible for the administration, coordination and monitoring of all marketing and development activities. Additional duties would include managing social media, as well as light administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our marketing and sales team. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role. You should interact with others in a friendly and approachable manner, helping maintain positive relations with our current and potential clientele. You are also expected to have good time management skills to stay on task.
Marketing Intern Responsibilities:
- Working closely with sales and marketing department on strategy.
- Spearheading client acquisition under oversight of Marketing Director.
- Create, develop, and execute sales and marketing campaigns via email and social media.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- General office duties.
Marketing Intern Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Great organization skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
To apply please send an email to ------------ with a brief introduction/cover letter and your resume.