Boutique immigration and entertainment law firm is currently seeking a full-time Marketing Intern to design, create, and oversee its internal marketing efforts.
The intern must be passionate about marketing, social media, and business growth. Must also be a creative, innovative, bright, problem solver and out of the box thinker, and fully invested in the growth of the firm. Fully bilingual (written and spoken) English and Spanish or any other language is a plus.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Creating content for multiple social media profiles and growing accounts.
• Video content for TikTok and growing accounts.
• Posting content daily and managing social media.
• Designing marketing materials.
• Expanding law firm reach.
• Seeking out press and publication opportunity
• Responsible for increasing law firm visibility.
• Email marketing.
This would be a part-time position, and we can work around your schedule but a minimum of three (3) days throughout the week during normal business hours are preferred.
Our office in New York City is following NY State and CDC protocols. Personal Protection Equipment including masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer will be provided for use.
Interested applicants may send their resume to Stephania Diaz at ------------, who will reach out promptly via email to schedule a virtual interview.