Are you looking for the chance to put your growing marketing knowledge to use? If so, we may have the perfect opportunity! We are Social House Wellness Center - one of Houston’s newest mental healthcare providers.
In order to be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will need to be proficient in the following areas and methods:
• Advertising and marketing collateral (e.g. digital, social media, and direct mail creation)
• Market analysis and competitor research
• Data collection (quantitative and qualitative) from marketing campaigns
• Development of promotional presentations
• Distribution of marketing material
• Organization of marketing events
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are equally important, along with professionalism and an eagerness to learn our business/industry. We’re also looking for someone who:
• Is well-versed in Microsoft Office, Photoshop, and other applicable programs
• Familiar with marketing software and applications (CRM tools, Google Adwords, etc.)
• Has a passion for marketing and an understanding of industry best practices
• Is currently enrolled in a related undergraduate or graduate-level program
Although we were established in San Antonio, Social House Wellness Center is new to Houston. Because we’re a start-up, we’re looking for someone who shares our same “whatever it takes to get the job done” mentality. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, contact us today. Please send your resume and cover letter to ------------. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';