County Cleaners Corporation
Position: Marketing Intern
Compensation: Unpaid Internship
Location: Work from home or Remote
Benefits: Will provide college credit as required
Established in 2015, we are a growing company based on long island that offers its clients professional cleaning services for homes and offices. We are seeking to hire a part time intern specialized in marketing to join our growing team. If you're an ambitious self-starter willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, County Cleaners Corporation is a great company for you. Make your next career move with us.
Develop and oversee the Marketing Strategy for the company to promote our services by using a multiple platforms to convert ads and promotions into increased revenue for our company. This position also focuses on increasing and building brand awareness through both traditional and new media campaigns.
Job Responsibilities & Functions:
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, digital & social media marketing etc.)
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
• Collect and analyze market research data to Identify potential markets and test them extensively
• Design and oversee ad layouts
• Decide which media format (print, television, radio, web, billboard) best suits the assignment
• Proposing a marketing strategy by working with C-level executive to strategize and improve the material according to company needs
• Come up with a budget analysis for marketing activities
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field, Master’s degree or higher preferred
• Previous experience in sales, marketing, advertising, and brand management
• Skills in Digital Marketing Preferred
• Willingness to try innovative marketing strategies
• Ability to take up responsibility and initiative
• Exceptional communication and writing skill
• Excellent time management & ability to balance multiple projects
Benefits: Will provide college credit for the fall semester or as required. A good opportunity to enhance your skills and improve your resume.
Location: We are located in Hempstead, long island and offer services to New York city and Long Island, including Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, etc.
Disclosure: We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Marketing, Intern, Marketing Intern, Internship, Marketing Internship, Sales,