MARKETING AND EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT INTERN
Our company proudly creates brand designs and innovative packaging solutions for the cannabis and CBD industries. With growing legalization and customers throughout the U.S. and Canada, we are looking for new talent to join our team. Learn about compliant Cannabis and CBD packaging in this emerging market and work in the fastest growing vertical market of all time.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Marketing and Executive Assistant Intern, you will assist the Marketing Team and the CEO. Through our vast collection of child-resistant packaging samples, image library, production processes and industry events, you will gain knowledge of current brand designs and regulated packaging.
• Supports administrative tasks and research with the Marketing Team and CEO
• Assist with creating posts and videos for social media accounts
•Develop, edit, post, and share consistent content that boosts customer engagement
• Suggest recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results
• Implement strategies to grow followers organically
• Assist with photography and presentations
• Provide support for marketing campaigns and promotional events
• Catalog images with key tags
• Participate in departmental meetings
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Reports to the CEO
• Assist in other departments when necessary
Qualifications and Skills
We are looking for an undergraduate (or graduate) student in the San Diego area whose emphasis is in Sales, Marketing and/or Advertising.
• Marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, advertising art major
• Graphic Design background, a plus
• Must be motivated and possess good organization skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Basic social media experience
• Competence in office software and Adobe software
• Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Resides in San Diego County
• $15 per hour / Estimated 10-15 hours per week
• Hours are flexible and can be discussed during the interview
• Some travel needed
• May lead to employment
• Begins in July through October
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to ------------.
To be considered, please Include examples of both your creative work and social media posts.
Hippo Premium Packaging is an Equal Opportunities Employer.