Our marketing team is looking to grow this spring so we can keep ahead of the demand for our on-site marketing campaigns. If you’ve studied marketing or communications (or just have a passion for them) and are eager to grow with a company over the next 12-18 months, we’d love to hear from you!
The successful individuals will contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies, support the marketing director in achieving the aims and objectives, organize events on behalf of the client, and bring the client's products and services to the masses! Candidates will develop a range of activities to support the promotion of the business culture, language, and heritage to a range of customers/donors.
• Manage the delivery of a program of promotional events at venues across the region. • Build positive working relationships with colleagues, business associates and existing and potential clients.
• Maintain a high profile for the client by assisting with the implementation of an effective communications strategy. • Represent the business at public events to raise awareness of the client's work and promote their products and services.
• You will be driving sales/donations to achieve your target whilst remaining professional and building a great rapport with potential customers
• Liaise with the internal delivery team and partners to feedback on any concerns raised by customers/donors and communicate any relevant local information
What can you expect to get in return from us?
We pride ourselves on our ability to give back to people who work with us. Not only do we offer compensation well above the national average we also offer a fantastic working environment, a fun, lively and outgoing team, regular team-building nights out, regular travel opportunities as well as tickets to local sporting events.
We have plenty to offer here at MVP Branding! What we need from you:
• A diploma in a relevant discipline such as business or marketing is desirable although not essential
• The ability to communicate using appropriate styles, methods, and timing, on a face-to-face basis to maximize understanding and impact.
• You will be comfortable interacting with our potential customers in a field sales-focused role, able to adapt your approach to ensure a high level of sales conversion • You will be confident in handling objections and be tenacious
• You will be driven and ambitious, striving to exceed your targets and goals (our commission structure is uncapped so your earning potential is totally in your control!)
• The ability to commute to our office in Santa Ana daily as this is an on-site role
To join the MVP Branding family, please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact with you once we've had a chance to have a look at your application.