Maintenance Assistant, Groundskeeper
Welcome! Whether you are looking to advance your career in property management or are new to our industry, WRH offers a wide range of employment opportunities to people of varying educational and skill backgrounds. A spirit of cooperation and common purpose drives WRH team members. We support both individual and team contributions. At WRH, we are not only committed to making a difference, we look for ways to contribute. We take great pride in giving back to the community.
The MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT is responsible for the overall upkeep of the property landscape and exterior image in order to enhance and maintain its curb appeal.
• Physically walks the property and removes litter and debris from the grounds, parking lots and common
• Checks and replaces exterior lighting as needed;
• Removes abandoned furniture and trash from vacant apartments with or without assistance; Assists with
the removal of appliances as needed.
• Cleans pool area, pool filters, drains, dog park amenities where applicable;
• Keeps breezeways clean from debris. Pressure washing of buildings, sidewalks and structures.
• Paints office area, outer lobby, laundry room, rest rooms, fitness room, and rails around pool including
buildings and breezeways. Carries buckets of paint from storage area to work site.
• Details property on a regular basis. Clean and rake shrub areas; shovel mud/dirt when necessary. Use
leaf blower to keep all common areas clean and clear of loose grass and debris.
• Complete minor and routine service requests.
• Changes locks, makes keys when directed.
• Distributes resident communications; e.g., upcoming events, pest control notices, newsletters.
• Performs any additional duties assigned.
• Must meet all physical requirements of the position.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum of 40 hours per week. Weekly schedule may change as required. May be necessary to work
• Basic knowledge of computers for checking company email and completing required training.
• Must enjoy outdoor work year round.
• Must have a working smart phone suitable for use with various software applications.
• Strong customer service skills and positive attitude a must.
• Should be a team player and self starter.
Are you ready to work where YOU MATTER is not just something that is said but something that is put into action? If so, apply today and become part of a TEAM where everything we do is inspired by the pursuit of excellence.
WRH Realty Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please contact us at ------------ and ask for Human Resources.
Groundskeeper, Maintenance, Multifamily