Oeste bar & cafe in Old Oakland is looking for an experienced line cook.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a wonderful team that both works hard and has fun together. Oeste is currently serving guests in three spaces: our rooftop deck, indoors and our street-side parklet.
We take the safety of our customers and staff seriously, and follow all COVID recommended guidelines.
Requirements for Line Cook:
• Looking for experience in Brunch items.
• Egg flipping experience a plus.
• Prior experience in fast paced restaurant environment.
• Some proficiency in English will be helpful.
• Ability to operate industrial machinery and carry loads up to 40lbs – 50lbs.
• A stable, solid work history.
• Willingness to work on your feet for 8-hour shifts.
Qualified candidates: please email resume with the title of the role you are seeking and a brief note indicating why you are interested in the position with us to ------------.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace