RPX Corporation is the leading provider of a comprehensive suite of solutions to help companies manage the risks and costs that arise at any stage of their IP program. To learn more about RPX services, please visit us at ------------.
By combining world-class transaction expertise with proprietary data and advanced analytics RPX obtains patent rights that avoid or resolve patent-related disputes shared among our diverse global memberships, and provides unique insights that inform our members’ strategic and tactical executive decisions.
What you can expect as a Legal Product Management Intern:
As a Legal Product Management Intern, you will partner with the Product and Engineering teams to support the development and growth of RPX Insight and Analyst.
In this role, you will:
- Take a deep dive into the patent litigation and prosecution fields, and RPX's products in those fields
- Explore the products’ user types, use cases, and metrics to uncover improvement opportunities
- Conduct a competitive landscape analysis to update our internal materials and provide recommendations for future feature additions to our products
- In an agile sprint environment, work closely with product managers, designers, software engineers, and stakeholders to prepare and prioritize new product features for development
- Collaborate with the product managers to develop opportunities to improve product sales performance, identify prospective customers, and develop marketing campaigns and promotional materials
Do you have the experience to join our team?
- Current student or recent graduate of a law school
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- Experience with data analysis through business intelligence software (e.g. Tableau) or Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with patents a strong plus
- Familiarity with content management tools (e.g. SharePoint, WordPress, etc.) and issue tracking tools (e.g. Jira) a plus, but not required
- Working knowledge of SQL a plus, but not required
- Detail oriented, highly focused, and organized
- Able to demonstrate good judgment
- Service-minded and passionate about results with an ability to develop positive relationships
- A proven record of excellence, ownership, and accountability
Interested in learning more about us?
At RPX, we value diversity. Our differences unlock our strengths. We embrace diversity of thought and background to foster opportunities for innovation and collaboration. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment of mutual respect, humility, and empathy where authenticity is welcomed, and all people are supported. Uplifting each other enhances the well-being of our communities as well as the success of our company. By encouraging everyone to speak, and listening carefully to every voice, we’re better equipped to understand our clients’ increasingly diverse needs and deliver solutions to their most complex problems.
At RPX, you can expect to receive highly competitive and rich benefits including group health coverage, company HSA contribution, 401(k) matching, medical disability and family leave benefits, fitness reimbursement, community service days, charitable donation matching, and more!
RPX is an equal opportunity employer.
We will make reasonable accommodations to enable any qualified individual with a disability to participate in the job application and interview process, to perform the essential functions of the relevant position, and to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment as those enjoyed by similarly-situated employees without disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation, please notify RPX HR.