Men in Kilts Denver is recruiting enthusiastic individuals that want to join an exciting new startup franchise company whose brand is already highly regarded. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to start as a skilled technician, learn the business, participate in the company’s success, and advance to a managerial role. The sky is the limit!
Men In Kilts provides window and exterior cleaning services to residential and commercial customers. Our service offerings include window cleaning, gutter cleaning, pressure washing and house washing. We strive to do much of the work from the ground; however, we do use
ladders, so being comfortable with heights is a must. And yes, we do wear kilts, which
along with dependability, outstanding customer service and flawless execution, defines
Starting hourly wage of $18/hr + commission
We compensate our technicians through a revenue-sharing model where the harder you
work, the more you make. Your drive, work ethic and results will determine how much you make. If you just want to show up and punch a clock, this isn’t for you.
You are looking for a career and an opportunity to influence the success of the business as well as your own success. You will enter our Apprentice Program where we will train you to master the trade as well as how to run your own crew, manage a business and potentially even graduate to franchise ownership. Think of yourself as the “#2” in the company…
Who Succeeds at Men In Kilts?
● Represents our company with integrity and passion
● Treats our customers like gold
● Safely and efficiently operates our fleet of tartan trucks and maintain our
● Processes payments and paperwork (digitally, as we are striving to be a paperless
● Engages in a range of business development activities, including distributing
marketing materials and participating in the occasional community event
● Thrives working outdoors (rain or shine)
● Has a valid driver’s license
● Able to lift/carry up to 40 pounds for short periods of time
● Are motivated by being part of an exceptional team with shared goals
Are ready and willing to wear a kilt every day and enjoy the resulting attention!
Reply to this post with a brief description of your background, your information and available times for a phone call
Windows, washing, maintenance, technician, cleaning, house, kilts