Remote Journalism Internship with Creator/ Influencer Media Group
Creators Network is an online media company that inspires a global audience of creators, influencers and photographers. Interns will be given a first-hand look at how a media company functions on a daily basis and have the opportunity to learn about journalism, editing, social media, production, and more.
This is a brand new platform brought to you by the founders of Resource Magazine and DUMBO Media Group. We currently operate a media group of about ten media companies and will be launching this new brand this fall.
We are looking for ambitious writers who can come on board to learn and grow with this young brand and hopefully stay on for longer term work. Interns should be motivated and creative individuals in writing and journalism able to commit to a three month internship program. This is a special program designed to provide real-world experience for those determined to plunge head first into the daily operations of an expanding media company.
- Understand that this is an unpaid position and participate in the internship for Academic Credit.
- Writing and editing responsibilities will be expected.
- Participate in story brainstorming discussions.
- One article and one edit done each day.
- Interns must be self-motivated and passionate for all things related to creativity, technology, and digital culture.
- An edgy sense of humor is a plus.
- We can work around schedules and holidays.
Worthy to note:
- Creators Network is unable to sponsor students needing H1 Visas at this time.
- Creators Network is an equal opportunity employer.
- This is a hands-on position and interns will be working with Creators Network's top staff members, and expected to perform accordingly.
- Although in the past we have always required in-person attendance for internships, we are now offering a remote internship due to COVID-19. Allowing you to work in your own location on your own time. Please note, deadlines and expectations must be taken seriously and consistently met for this to be possible.
- Please apply to this listing with a resume, writing samples (and/or links) and a very informal letter that tells us a bit about yourself and interests!
journalism, writing, website, blog, creators, influencer, photography, social media