The role will be focused on project work related to system monitoring/support, security services, network services, and documentation. Other tasks will include upgrades, asset management, workstation imaging/rollout, and interaction with end users to resolve day to day support issues.
Learning Objectives of Internship Program
Your Success is our Mission during your experience at Enesco. We are ready to immerse you in a challenging, collaborative and engaging internship. We have identified your key learning objectives along with internship responsibilities that will help you achieve vital skills for your career in IT. You can expect to gain real life experience, a glimpse into a global mindset and valuable training to enhance your education
• Apply knowledge and skills related to Windows Desktops, Network, Server, and Virtualization technology.
• Develop a working knowledge of a multi-system network environment including interdependencies, tracking, and processes.
• Develop thorough understanding of how a IT functions support business goals.
• Understand the foundations of a successful career in IT.
Skills and Abilities
1. Detail oriented with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
2. Technical skills – Windows 10, Printers, Network, Server Operating Systems, Virtualization, and Security principals.
3. Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
4. Ability to work independently and as part of a Team.
Education and Experience
1. Preferred academic standing of Junior or Senior.
2. Degree focused on Information Technology.
Normal, no adverse or hazardous conditions. The position may require lifting of up to 40 lbs. and will require onsite support at our Headquarters office, 225 Windsor Drive, Itasca, IL. There will be some opportunity for remote tasks, but most of the tasks will require presence at the location.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees as