The BPC Associate Consultant for Administration should be highly
organized and able to multitask efficiently. The main
tasks include creating documents, responding to email, checking
voicemail, creating an email for the Executive and Senior Consultants,
scheduling meetings, conducting research on contacts, creating excel
spreadsheets, supporting the constant contact imports with new
contacts, sending out electronic greeting cards for clients and teams,
maintaining company sales list, preparing briefings for sales and new
clients, and list creation, Our ideal candidate has experience as an
assistant or relevant administrative role. You should also be familiar with
office software (e.g., MS Office), including Google, PowerPoint,
spreadsheets, and presentations, organized and good written
communications skills in English are a must.
Ultimately, a successful Administrator should be able to ensure BPC, the
the project, and or client relationship runs smoothly and processes are
● Coordinate with other admins to learn about projects that have
been done so you are not reinventing the process.
● Work as a team with your other Admins to help the company meet
● Book meetings and schedule events
● Make sure all of your client meetings are set up in advance with a
plan ( prepare three days before the meeting, reports to be
presented should be prepared three days before the meeting, and
or an attendance check of participants)
● Ensuring meetings are prepared with agendas in advance
● Maintain internal databases
● Submit expense reports
● Ensure all contracts are processed via DocuSign
● Create and Maintain a folder for data on clients and external
● Spell Check all incoming and outgoing emails w spellcheck
features and Grammarly
● Prepare regular reports and presentations
● Organize, store and print company documents as needed
● Answer and redirect phone calls and emails
● Make travel arrangements
● Handle queries from managers and other consultants
● Help to solve problems
How will you know you are successful in your role?
● Projects are running smoothly and with limited problems
● Meetings are organized, and reports are prepared in advance and
shared with the participants
● BPC templates are being used and are accessible by you
● You have been trained on the systems and know them well
● You understand how to communicate the BPC way
● You anticipate what is needed by your Executive and Senior
Consultants because you know what is coming up.
● You are planning.
● You are supporting your team member admins and helping them to
complete their assignments.
● Knowledge of office policies and procedures
● Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
● You are having fun and loving the work because you are excelling
at it. You are growing as a professional from your BPC experience.