Are you a highly motivated individual who is interested in pursuing a career in commercial real estate brokerage? Our team will give you the fundamental experience you need.
Company Overview: American Investment Properties brokers commercial real estate transactions on Long Island.
Who We Are:
Top-performers. We consistently rank among the top 5 companies in the Long Island Commercial Real Estate Market. We were recently awarded the 2017 Long Island Business News Commercial Brokers of the Year award.
Our scope of business includes sales of retail, NNN, office, industrial, multi-family (apartments) and other investment properties in Long Island and New York.
We have assembled a group of best in class staff, management who know how to lead, and senior level Advisors.
Overview of Responsibilities:
You will be working directly with the President and staff on tasks including but not limited to:
- Property real estate research and reports
- Property photos and videos
- Collecting information required for acquisitions and dispositions
- Supporting communication with clients
- Update and maintaining of CRM database
- Other duties as necessary
- Ability to work at least 18-25 hours per week
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proficient with computers and navigating software
- Familiarity with basic real estate concepts a plus but not required
Compensation: This is unpaid. If seeking college credit please bring the necessary paperwork from your institution, we’ll be happy to sign.
For more information or to apply, please visit our website.
commercial real estate, Internship, garden city, long island, new york