ATTENTION: Summer Student Film Interns:
REMOTE FILM INTERNSHIPS
Available for Academic Credit
Now Through the Summer/Fall Semesters 2021
IMMORTAL CINEMA INTERNATIONAL, LLC (ICI) is a production and post-production company based in Sherman
Oaks/Burbank, CA, founded by Award-Winning Filmmaker, Noah Berlow, recipient of the Ithaca
College Outstanding Young Alumni Award.
During this time when the COVID-19 crisis has us all under orders to Social Distance, ICI is seeking to fill the following (unpaid) REMOTE student intern positions NOW through the
Summer and Fall 2021 Semesters for students receiving college credit for an internship course.
***PLEASE NOTE: Only college students receiving academic credit will be considered—NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Assistant Editor(s) -- Full or part time internship on Feature Films, Documentaries, Music
Videos, Commercials, TV Pilots
• Development / Script Coverage/Writing Assistant -- Full or part-time internship reading
and covering scripts under development and pre-production with ICI. This internship also
includes hands on screenplay writer’s assistant duties.
• Sound Design Intern-- For interns looking to pursue a career in production and post
production sound work including sound recording, sound FX, Foley work, sound mixing, and music editing
• VFX Intern -- For experienced interns looking to expand their experience with Adobe After Effects and other Motion Graphics and Visual Effects assignments
• Documentary Intern --- Internship focus will be primarily on editing and developing
Documentary Projects as well as other works of non-fiction. Part of ICI’s company mission is
to produce socially conscious documentary projects that focus on promoting positive change.
• Cinematographer / Colorist – Internship is focused around aspects of Second Unit
Cinematography and color correction.
NOTE: After the “Stay at Home” order is lifted and production safely resumes, interns based in
L.A. may have the opportunity to join our crew filming projects throughout the semester for our
current roster of Feature Films, Documentaries, TV pilots, Web Videos, Commercials and Music
Our current projects include:
• Indie Narrative Feature Film currently in Post Production
• Narrative Feature Films in Pre-production and Developement
• Narrative Short Films in Pre-Production and Post-Production
• Multiple MUSIC VIDEOS with international recording artists in various stages of preproduction / post-production
• Four Feature Films in development (two comedies, a thriller, a dark political drama)
• A Documentary Feature coupled with social commentary
• A Documentary Feature Film on the state of the Music Industry
• A Documentary Feature Film on the the world’s most dangerous Bike Race
• Other Documentaries on current international social and political issues
For examples of projects similar to what you might be working on, please check out our website:
The Ideal Intern:
• Intern MUST be earning college credit AND
• CONFIRMED WITH YOUR SCHOOL OR ADVISOR THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO WORK
REMOTELY during this COVID-19 emergency and they are willing to put that in the form of a
• Intern is organized, thorough, accountable, dedicated, and professional
• Should be available a minimum of 15 - 20 hours/week
• Can work flexible hours from home including late nights and weekends
• Has a positive professional attitude and a passion for storytelling
• Respects Strict Confidentiality with a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) which is
required on all projects.
The Ideal Post-Production Intern:
• Has experience with Adobe Premiere CC and/or FCPX and/or Davinci Resolve
• Owns a MacBook Pro Laptop, PC, iMac, or Mac Pro Tower with editing software
installed on it (if not, please still apply as we may be able to accommodate you)
• Ideally owns an external hard drive with available hard drive space for projects (2-4TB)
• Can look through hours of raw footage and determine what shots/scenes are good selections
to include in a cut
• Has experience with (and an interest in learning) Color Correction
• Has experience with (and an interest in learning) Sound Design / Sound Mixing
• Has experience with (and an interest in learning) VFX and other editing software including
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS
• Collaborates well with others
• Knows Photoshop or Motion Graphics
ICI’s internship positions are
• A HANDS-ON,
• PROFESSIONALLY SUPERVISED LEARNING OPPORTUNITY
• and lots of FUN!
FOR AN ICI FILM INTERNSHIP:
1. First, email the following items to:
1. A Cover Letter detailing in what areas of filmmaking you would like to get more
2. Your Resume
3. Your school’s Internship Forms and/or information about their internship
requirements (e.g. Must you be full-time on site? Or will they allow some remote work
as appropriate? An Internship Enrollment/Commencement Form, etc.)
4. Dates of your availability to intern and your earliest possible internship start date.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION,
After you complete emailing the above information,
please send a text message to------------ introducing yourself.
We look forward to reviewing your application.