Intern Assistant Ad
We are looking for an intern assistant to work with our company, Sacred Crossings. We are on an active social media path, producing videos for a blog, Instagram, fb, IGTV, YouTube, preparing a reel tape role for radio, TV and web media.
Our institute offers a student/teacher certification program, workshops, classes, a daily blog column and private phone consultations.
Our alternative funeral home offers a deeply personal and spiritual experience and opportunity for transformation through home funerals.
We require a paid office intern to assist in all facets of growing the company, including, but not limited to PR, marketing and social media to grow our network and take us to the next level. This is an amazing opportunity to learn in depth about marketing and PR, as well as social media in the end-of-life arena. The intern assistant position requires a 3-month commitment. We are willing to provide a fantastic learning environment for you to gain experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist the CEO organize, schedule, create and post multiple social posts daily relating to conscious dying, conscious living, self-development and transformation
• Assist with all aspects of researching and pitching to local and national TV, media outlets, digital and local and national radio stations and podcasts.
• Edit and post 2-4 blog posts a month
• Research & outreach potential sponsors
• Assist, plan and coordinate programs and webinars.
• Assist with moderating webinars.
• Assist with editing 1 or 2-minute interview video clips
• Must own a laptop computer
• Must be able to work mornings ( 1-2 hours, other hours flexible)
• Must have an interest/knowledge in social media, public relations and/or marketing
• Must have superior written and verbal communication skills
• Must be familiar with Constant Contact – email promotions and contacts.
• Must be familiar with Instagram, Apphi, IGTV, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
• Preferably familiar with Photoshop and WordPress
• Must live in Los Angeles area
• Must have an interest in spiritual growth
Qualifications and Skills:
• Fast learner
• Works quickly and efficiently
• Have positive attitude
• Excellent communicator
• Takes direction well
• Self-motivated – takes the initiative
• Strong work ethic - punctual
• Takes pride in own work
• Works well under pressure
• Smart and savvy with amazing writing skills
• Self-confident, able to handle yourself professionally
• Able to identify weaknesses and strengths with commitment to grow
• Have a passion for self-development, uplifting others and networking
We can provide a letter of recommendation or school credit if needed.
Pay: This is a paid internship. It requires a 3-month initial commitment. The company will support the applicant if he/she wants to get college credit. We pride ourselves in providing opportunities for undergraduate or graduate students who are interested in learning and practicing latest techniques on social media marketing.
Duration and Location:
If selected, the intern assistant must be prepared to complete the internship, which will end October 1, 2020. Assessment at that time will determine if assistant and employer would like to continue the relationship on a more formal basis, with increase in pay and more hours as company grows.
The assistant intern will be required to work approximately 20 hours a week. The position begins immediately.
The office is in West LA, however, due to the pandemic, assistant will work from home and meet with employer once a week for 1 -2 hours. Days are flexible, but morning check-in meetings are mandatory.
Job Type: Paid Assistant Internship
social media, webinars, education,