We are looking for a flexible, customer-driven, and positive thinker who likes challenges and can adapt to different scenarios when needed. We want an individual that finds passion and purpose with the vision of the company and wants to grow with us in the next several years. The primary role will be to help in the customer and driver engagement and their retention.
• Acting as the key point of contact for the clients, making appropriate judgment calls on their satisfaction and retention via managing feedbacks, promotions, platform training, etc.
• Create excel spreadsheets, scan documents, mail, email and/or fax documents, as requested
• Onboarding and engagement with drivers on our new platform.
• Will work closely with everyone at the startup (sales, marketing, and operations)
• Perform other duties as needed
• Candidates must be enrolled as 2nd, 3rd or 4th year college or university student
• Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
• Proficient typing skills
• 3-6 Months of Customer Service Experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Basic technical knowledge