Job Title: Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering Intern
Company Name: Richards-Wilcox Manufacturing
Position Type: Intern/Part Time
Are you looking for a rewarding professional career with a stable and growing company? Then
Richards-Wilcox is the place for you! Located in Aurora, IL for over 140 years, Richards-Wilcox is a manufacturer of metal fabricated products with a proven track record of success and a commitment to excellence.
The Industrial/Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for plant layout, work cell configuration, assembly methods, programming and maintenance of the engineering database.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Program press brakes, panel benders, lasers and other state-of-the-art robotic equipment.
• Generating, maintaining and updating product routings.
• Generating and maintaining BOMs and item master data records.
• Analyze production methods to identify and implement continuous improvement projects.
• Document optimized production processes through work instructions, setup sheets and training documentation.
• Develop and lead training classes for supervisors and operators on new production methods.
• Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
• Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
• Collect, record, and analyze data.
Job Type: Intern/Part Time
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
• Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
• Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
• Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering field of study.