General Job Description:
A specialty food export company based in Woodbridge has a part-time position available to support day-to-day logistics, supply chain operations, and other office routine works. The main responsibilities include below:
- Communicate with domestic suppliers, freight forwarders, and overseas customers on order status and shipping schedules, etc;
- Prepare shipping documents for export and customs clearance.
- Provide sales support on trade shows, new product launch, and social media development, etc.
- Support marketing research on food ingredients application, recipes and other product development needs.
- Record-keeping on shipping documents and process expenses reports
- Assist with company’s other projects as needed.
- Pursuing Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management, Accounting, Operations Management, or International business related fields.
- GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Good quantitative and communication skills with Chinese bi-lingual (preferred)
- Self-starter with fast-learning, detailed-oriented, well-organized, effective time-management, multi-tasking and follow-through capabilities.
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Start $13.5-$15 per hour, compensation is based on experience and skill level.
Export Logistics, International Trade, Marketing, and Business Development