Human Resource Virtual Internship
GAO Tek Inc. is a multinational company that has spread its influence in over 50 countries all over the world. For over 20 years we have been bringing quality and innovation to the field of technology. We have quickly adapted to the modern fast paced-world, thus we offer virtual internships that allow work from any location and put our employees in control of their own time schedule. The company has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fiber optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing, and auto-ID products. It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories.
• Tasks include replying to applicants emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
• Post job ads on general career websites, university, and college career websites, and internship websites
• Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
• Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
• Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
• Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
• Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees, and sponsors, events coordination
• You are studying for or shall have a University degree in HR, in Journalism, Business, Arts, or any programs providing strong English language training or candidates with strong English language skills.
• You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity, and committed to the job.
• You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
Benefits of this Internship Include
• You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
• Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
• Receive 3 certificates, and
• It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, which makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
• 3-6 months
• Fully Remote
GAO Tek Inc.