Floral Design Intern
33 MUNORE LLC., is an event/wedding planning and floral design company currently looking for an Events Intern for immediate opening who resides within the Greater Boston area.
This is a 30% work from home position 40% studio, and 30% meetings/events. You will be given an official company email to work from. Looking to start ASAP.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Event setup and breakdown
- Working with current vendors and researching new vendors to work with
- Soliciting donations (monetary and in-kind) from vendors
- Organizing meetings and site visits with clients and venues
- Social media including real time event photos and posts
- Assist with photoshoots (obtaining supplies or rentals from vendors, set up and take down, model dressing etc.)
- Able to create spreadsheets, powerpoint documents etc. via Google Doc.
- Organzing client platforms (ie updating contracts, budgets etc).
- Studio organizing
This job requires about 10 hours of work each week unless events or photoshoots are scheduled that week; in which hours are between 15-25+.
Please DO NOT send your resume. We are looking for unique talent who can briefly describe why they want to work in the world of events and weddings. We want to know about you!