As an industry leader in electronic manufacturing service (EMS) and components, Vexos is a successful, privately held company with operations in North America, Europe, and Asia. Vexos principal products and services include electronic manufacturing service and custom material solutions, and printed circuit boards assembly.
We are looking for a talented Electronic Engineer Intern to join our team at the LaGrange, Ohio facility
• Assists engineers in the research, design, development, and test of a variety of electronic systems, including communications equipment and systems, circuitry components and systems, and control and test equipment
• Assists engineers as they provide technical/engineering support to Electronic teams for issues related to the performance of electronic hardware.
• Assists in creating parts from customer bills of material
• Creating component records in an ERP system
• Launching product
• Proficient with basic Excel skills. Must be comfortable with simple formulas and data formatting.
• Experience assembling printed circuit boards
• Electronic component recognition
• IPC 610/or IPC-JSTD certified
Working towards a degree in an Electronic Engineering, Microelectronic Manufacturing (MEMs), or similar.
• Flexible Schedule—Vexos will work with your school schedule
• Real world experience