E-Marketing / Website / Graphics / Video
Allentown, Pennsylvania (Moving to Nazareth, PA Fall 2021)
ASGCO has a great opportunity available for a talented and dynamic e-Marketing / Website / Graphics / Video professional with outstanding interpersonal skills and a proven track record of success to join our growing team.
ASGCO® engineers, manufactures and sells a wide array of conveyor and screening components, all specifically designed and engineered for the mining, aggregate, cement, recycling, bulk shipping terminals, food processing and other bulk material handling industries. We focus on providing exceptional products and service to our customers with the best solutions to their conveyor and screening material handling applications.
• Design and create website improvements for website search optimization and mobile appearance and search functions.
o Improve organic keyword searches and overall product information.
• Oversee and improve our e-commerce site, customer pricing, and information portal.
• Manage online avenues of production, including website, social media pages and e-commerce sites.
• Coordinate with the marketing team on all projects in reference to company website improvements, company and product video’s, and other market activities.
• Ability to take and edit videos, pictures and information to make short product and training videos.
• Ability to write new product press releases and technical articles.
• Support the sales team with up-to-date marketing and promotional materials
• Write press releases and work with Territory Managers to create monthly newsletters utilizing case studies
• Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and the e-blast component for sending e-blasts through our databases
• Design, create and organize online and print materials and campaigns
• Assist all departments and divisions with marketing support materials
• 3-5 years of previous experience with, e-marketing, website, e-commerce, video production, graphics and other relevant marketing experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills as well as people skills
• Knowledge of WordPress, graphics, printing programs, video editing, as well as Print Media operations.
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Acrobat and InDesign.
• Ability to multi task in fast-paced dynamic environment
ASGCO offers a competitive salary, work-at-home schedule, progressive benefits package, including 401(k) and profit sharing. This is an opportunity to become part of a very progressive company with continued growth. If you are interested in employment that will provide you with an exciting work environment and the chance to work with great people, please email your resume and cover letter to Mary Gooley at ------------
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc.