• Creating product listings and optimizing e-commerce platforms such as Amazon, etc.
• Conducting market research and competitive analysis
• Performing social marketing to promote our products.
• Process and publish products and assets to the site, manage timelines and pipelines for all marketing assets, including site and email as well as site support.
• You are studying for or have a university degree in business, marketing, arts, English, journalism, education or any programs providing strong English language training or you are a candidate with strong English language skills.
• You are keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job.
• Gain real-world work experience at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
• Learn about social marketing and work in a supportive team environment;
• Receive a Certificate of Internship and 2 training certificates; and
• It is short & convenient; you can work from anywhere which makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.