Social Media Assistant
A fast-paced, growing, and ever-evolving national franchise located in South Florida is looking for a creative and strategic Social Media Assistant to work in our marketing department. Our Social Media Assistant is responsible for brainstorming campaigns, designing and creating social media posts, and analyzing analytics.
As our Social Media Assistant, the ideal and right fit will report to our Digital Marketing & Branding Director and have excellent time management skills, willing to learn and implement all branding and marketing trends. A genuine team member, with a clear sense of purpose.
Social Media Assistant Responsibilities:
• Brainstorm campaigns.
• Design & Create social media posts
• Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns.
• Research industry innovations and tools.
• Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization.
• Prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
Social Media Assistant Requirements:
• The candidate must have excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
• Graphic Design & Content Generation expertise (Adobe Creative Suite preferred)
• Analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Eagerness to learn about innovations and software.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Have a degree in communication, marketing, or social media.
• Have proven experience in marketing or social media.
If you feel you would be a good fit for the position. Send your resume to ------------ and a link to an online content you have created or were part of the development.
Only Local candidates will be considered. This is an onsite position.
We have to fill this position within the next week.