Digital Marketing / Social Media Intern. - ------------
Location: REMOTE. Prefer those located in the Portland, OR area but willing to consider fully remote.
Hours: Work on your own schedule, min. 15 hour commitment per week.
Duration: 3 Months provision period, potential to grow into a full equity position
About Clinch Golf:
Clinch Golf is a start-up company in the golf apparel space founded on the belief that there's a better material to make a golf glove from than traditional leather. Launched in May '22 after extensive product testing, we've developed a glove that outperforms leather in every way - grip, stretch, breathability and durability. The glove is the only product in golf that hasn't benefited from modern tech and materials - until now. We have also launched a limited line of apparel and accessories.
We're currently a 2-person team based in Portland. Our diverse backgrounds include finance experience and product development. We are currently a DTC brand, expanding into in-store retail in the Spring of '23.
Candidate will focus on assisting with creation, tweaking and optimization of our digital and social marketing campaigns across various marketing channels. Focus will be on the creative side, but will also work with our partners to place ads and track results. To be successful as a digital manager, the candidate must be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies in order to execute successful marketing campaigns. As part of a startup company, the candidate is expected to be instrumental in marketing the Clinch Golf brand across the United States and contribute to the company's overall growth and sales.
• implement marketing plans
• Undertake competitor research and analyses
• Conduct market research to establish customer trends and habits.
• Promote brand awareness through marketing efforts.
• Creating marketing materials for our website and other marketing platforms.
• Support the marketing team with marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas, including optimization, advertising, social media, direct marketing, and event planning.
• Assist with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Experience with Facebook/Meta ad manager
• Proficient in various social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook)
• Proficient in Adobe suite products (Photoshop)• Graphic design skills
• Ability to design customer facing emails and advertisements
• Ability to deliver projects on time and make timely edits
• Ability to meet weekly in-person or via Zoom