The DevOps Intern will learn to work as part of a remote technical team assisting with resolving IT related issues and ensuring company cloud initiatives are met. This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
Benefits and Perks:
- Letter of recommendation upon completion of internship
- We will work with your school to fulfill class credit requirements
- $500 expense reimbursement for remote workstation
- Flexible scheduling
- Work from home
- Work in a supportive environment
- Room for career development
- Make a difference in the world: Our mission is to equip pipeline and telecom companies with the technology needed for clear communication, maintaining information integrity and responsible decision-making at every point of a project’s life.
Internship Functions & Responsibilities:
16-30 hours per week
Daily Responsibilities :
- Assist with building out online cloud infrastructure
- Create technical documentation and diagrams.
- Engage with the Development team on a regular basis to sync up with objectives and resolve issues.
- Assist with gathering data for technical solutions and supporting internal company departments with IT related tasks.
- Researching industry technology trends and best practices.
-Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure.
- Passionate about technology
- Technical Knowledge with computer hardware, software, and networking troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Database platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Individuals who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and who will be continuing their undergraduate studies in the fall in Information Technology and Information Systems, or Computer Science.
- Must be a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S.
devops, intern, Internship, remote, wfh, technology, it, development operations,