Customer Service, Dispatch
Roadside Protect is committed to delivering industry best emergency roadside assistance experience for our customers. The best experience means a satisfied customer who has their emergency situation handled efficiently and timely by an understanding and empathetic company.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: Up to $14 to $16 per hour
We are looking for experienced and qualified customer service representatives with over 2 years of experience. Ability to exhibit empathy for our customers who need emergency assistance. Being dedicated to delivering excellent customer service while working in a team environment.
Seeking to fill both part time and full time positions.
Salary: $14.00/HR - $16.00/HR
We are looking for experienced and qualified customer service representatives with over 2 years of experience. Ability to exhibit empathy for our customers who need emergency assistance. Dedicated to delivering excellent customer service while working in a team environment. Primarily phone work in a call center atmosphere.
If you love fast-pace environment, fun atmosphere and company that you can make a difference in, you are in the right place!
• Must have a minimum two years of customer service experience
• No Criminal Background/Arrest Record
• Must Pass Background Check
• High School diploma or equivalent; College degree is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Punctuality, organizational skills, and ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Work well under pressure and stressful situations; exhibit emotional control
• Intermediate skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook; Internet savvy
• Work comfortably on a computer with accurate typing skills of 40 wpm
• Prior dispatching experience is a plus
• Applicants must be 18 years or older
• Answer inbound calls; and provide solutions to customers and clients
• Document actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
• Maintain a high morale within team
• Obtain situational information by ascertaining the nature of the problem, implement correct course of action
• Resolve incoming calls by following standard operating procedures; obtain pertinent information; make corrective actions
• Self-starter; takes ownership of his/her work product
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Professionalism in dealing with both internal and external contacts required
• Strong team player with ability to interact with all levels of staff in the company