Job Type: Internship or CO- OP
Job Experience: 0- 5 years
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
- Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, events coordination
- You are studying for or have a University degree in Business, Marketing, Arts, English, Journalism, Education or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
- You are willing to commit to a minimum duration of 20 hours per week for 3 months.
- You are authorized to work in the United States or Canada.
Benefits of this internship include:
- You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high- tech company;
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
- Receive 3 certificates;
- it is short and convenient: You can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.