Please find complete posting and applications application instructions here: ------------
Collaborating for Resilience (coresilience.org) is an international, non-profit, entrepreneurial change initiative working to address resource competition, and strengthen governance and livelihood resilience in interconnected resource domains and landscapes, including agricultural lands, forests, fisheries, inland waterways and coastal zones.
We are offering a part-time, unpaid internship suitable for current graduate students and recent graduates. You will work with a dynamic group of experts spread across diverse geographies. Academic credit will be accommodated, according to requirements of your degree program.
Through this internship, you will gain experience in:
- Cultivating social media engagement for a young and innovative social change venture.
- Developing and refining communications strategy, including experimenting with non-traditional marketing approaches.
- Designing, drafting and completing brief communication products such as outcome stories, multi-media story maps, infographics, and videos.
- Compiling, organizing and editing communication assets (photos, videos, interview testimonials).
- Evaluating web analytics, then designing and implementing website expansion using the Squarespace platform.
Qualifications of desired applicants:
-Pursuing or recently completed a Master’s degree in a relevant field. Examples include communications, journalism, film, business, marketing, non-profit management, public policy, environmental policy, political science, international development and international relations. Upper-level undergraduates or recent grads with exceptional qualifications will also be considered.
- Excellent writing, storytelling and visual communication skills, including ability to present complex information in a concise and compelling manner.
- Demonstrated understanding of and commitment to international cooperation and communications to address social and ecological challenges.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite and social media platforms; experience with Adobe photo and video editing tools and Squarespace web platform preferred.
Environmental governance, land policy, natural resouurces, multi-stakeholder