Client Success Interns
We are Citizen Pilates, a fast-growing boutique fitness studio with a diverse and energetic team that adheres to, and encourages, high professional, personal standards, decorum and integrity.
Citizen has carefully crafted a community, both online and offline, to develop a winning formula for both its members and the business.
An internship with us is a way for you to earn school credit and gain experience to perfect your passion for business, competitive intelligence and high-level client service. You will work alongside our Managing Director, Jami Hampel who will appreciate your support and mentor you in your burgeoning career + interact with Citizen’s President & Founder, Jess Hughes.
We get clear on your expectations + goals. We structure your time with us to be goals centric, realizing that you’ll want a leg up on your career with meaningful work.
We trust you to become a vital part of our team with your ability to:
- Take extreme ownership on our Client Success Team, and know the right questions to ask
- Uphold our studio’s safety protocols with the utmost respect, and stick to our playbook
We are looking to fill the Client Success Internship position for November 2020 through March 2021 (and beyond if we are both crazy about each other):
A CLIENT SUCCESS INTERN SHOULD BE:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program
- Take pleasure in being a model Citizen
- An active individual with a genuine interest in wellness
- Comfortable working and interacting with a diverse team and clientele base
- Available to work in-studio 15 – 18/hours per week
Why should you intern at Citizen Pilates?
- You will get hands-on business experience, exposure to corporate decorum while gaining valuable, transferrable skills that will make you an immediate asset anywhere.
- An exit interview making sure we utilized your intelligence and skills for your sake and ours. We want you to talk about how great of a time you had during your internship, and most of all, how much you learned and accomplished!
- You will be gifted with a intern packet that includes:
· Summary of your exit interview
· A reference letter from our Founder & President, Jess Hughes
· A list of the tasks you undertook in your time here and skills you practiced and learned
Should embrace an unconventional work schedule
Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns with a can-do attitude
Follows up and follows through with all prospective clients
Dominates client service skills
Welcomes public speaking with a genuine, outgoing personality; enjoys social interaction
Responsible for processing accurate credit card transactions
Expert time management skills
Studio cleaning and prepping, including cleaning of reformers, props, floors and mirrors
Common area cleaning, including front desk, retail shelves, and breakroom
Bathroom and changing room cleaning
Reports to Managing Director
Reviews, follows and submits the daily checklist when arriving to the studio for each shift and reviews all announcements
Proficient computer and mobile device skills
Professional and personal confidence
Ability to collaborate with team and management
Have personal, reliable transportation
Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule - MUST HAVE WEEKEND, HOLIDAY AND SOME EARLY MORNING/MIDDAY/LATE EVENING WEEKDAY AVAILABILITY
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 20 lbs
Citizen Pilates Perks:
Happy, positive work environment with proactive problem solvers who love their careers
Citizen Team Rewards Program
Open and direct line of communication with Citizen Leadership Team
Candid feedback and consistent project guidance
Online payroll and benefits platform to manage your personal finances - Everyone is a W-2 employee, not a 1099 contractor
Medical and dental benefits available if you work at least 30 hours/week
Please send cover letter and CV via email.