C.O.L.L.A.B. is a citizen organization working to cultivate change at the local level and create legislation that empowers the Black community.
Our mission is to create and mobilize a Black agenda that brings about cultural change and policy reform, one community at a time. C.O.L.L.A.B.’s vision is for Black communities to achieve equity and equality by having their specific and unique interests reflected in local policy, utilizing both legislative and non-legislative resources.
We are looking for a Bookkeeping assistant intern or volunteer who's studying bookkeeping or accounting.
• Process invoices and daily transactions and expenses
• Perform administrative support functions
• Update and maintain accounting database with data entry and reports
• Handle monthly and quarterly reports
• Handle day-to-day accounting duties including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and payroll
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or a related field of study
• 1-3 years' of experience working in Accounting
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Highly detail-oriented
Kindly send your cover letter and updated resume to ------------.
Already a member? Sign in.
You must confirm your email address before you may sign in. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the account verification email, or click here to resend.';