Rain Basketball Internship Job Description:
Seeking Sport Enthusiasts for Internship!
If you are someone who is looking to get a foot in the door to the sports industry this is the opportunity for you! Get hands on experience with community outreach, business and organization
Getting to know your community and getting to learn how to run a Basketball organization is one of the many perks you will gain from this experience.
Here you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals. You will receive the training and mentorship from a successful entrepreneur and athlete. Enjoy what you do for a living and start learning the skills of how to grow an organization from the inside out.
About our Company:
Rain Basketball is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization with chapters in California, Nevada and now Colorado!
Our main focus at Rain Basketball is to the players and their families. Our goal is to continue to be the best in player development. We focus on the player continuing to grow on and off the court. We like to make positive impacts within the family structure and the communities we are in.
Internally we love to bring on Sports Enthusiasts who want to learn what we do behind the scenes and work collaboratively to reach their individual career goals.
• Interact with players and their families
• Manage company Social Media; Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn
• Execute scheduling and coordinating events
• Responsible for answering phone calls
• Manage email communication
• Display interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Social Media skills
• Moderate to Excellent skills in the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Highly proficient in Gmail
• Excellent Punctuality
• Must LOVE YOUTH SPORTS!!
• Wear your comfortable workout clothes to work
• Create your own schedule
• Internship Credit for school
• Industry experience with possible job opportunity
• Job stipend eligibility